Entrada destacada

TOP 5 BOOKS EVER READ

CURRENT READS

Kafka en la orilla
American Gods
Ella Enchanted
The Power


Laia Perez's favorite books »

miércoles, 6 de junio de 2018

Cocky Bastard - Penelope Ward

"Esperaba más"




He was someone who belonged in my wildest fantasies instead of a rest stop in the middle of Nebraska.
A sexy, cocky, Australian named Chance was the last person I expected to run into on my cross-country drive.
When my car broke down, we made a deal. Next thing I knew, we were traveling together, spending sexually-tense nights in hotels and taking unplanned detours. 
My ordinary road trip turned into the adventure of a lifetime. It was all fun and games until things got intense.
I wanted him, but Chance wouldn’t make a move. I thought he wanted me too, but something was holding him back. 
I wasn’t supposed to fall for the cocky bastard, especially when I knew we’d be going our separate ways.
All good things must come to an end, right? 
Except our ending was one I didn’t see coming.




Cocky BastardCocky Bastard by Penelope Ward
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Relaciones toxicas, personajes planos y una historia algo manida,... parece que todo se a alineado en esta hisotia.

Ha sido una lectura larga y agotadora, la verdad, despues de Querido hermanastro esperaba algo más de ste sinopsis que parecia bastante cliché.
Supongo que no siempre s epuden leer libros que te enamoren.

View all my reviews
My Goodreads

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario