Entrada destacada

TOP 5 BOOKS EVER READ

CURRENT READS

Kafka en la orilla
American Gods
Ella Enchanted
The Power


Laia Perez's favorite books »

jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2018

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter 5

"English.
First Book Here"



Harry Potter is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. His best friends Ron and Hermione have been very secretive all summer and he is desperate to get back to school and find out what has been going on. However, what Harry discovers is far more devastating than he could ever have expected...


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Blog|Instagram

I might say that this book is the one I least like of all the series.
The first chapters are slow in action (and kind of boring I may add), and then, well, after that everything at Hogwarts is messed up. UFFF that Umbridge woman, I hate her, is the best-written evil/not-really-evil character through all the series.

The thing I love most about this one is that we get more of Ginny (who I love), a little bit more of Lupin and Tonks, who lighten the mood a little for me.

Rereading/relistening the book made me realize a lot of things I've missed, like, how awful are Harry's rage episodes, or how Dumbledor post this calm face but he really has no idea how to save Harry from the prophecy.

Well, I guess I'll keep reading, then.
Blog|Instagram

View all my reviews
My Goodreads

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario