Entrada destacada

TOP 5 BOOKS EVER READ

CURRENT READS

Kafka en la orilla
American Gods
Ella Enchanted
The Power


Laia Perez's favorite books »

sábado, 12 de octubre de 2019

The Magician's Nephew - C.S. Lewis, Narnia 1

"As slow as I remember"


Narnia...where the woods are thick and cool, where the Talking Beasts are called to life, a new world where the adventure begins.
Digory and Polly meet and become friends one cold, wet summer in London. Their lives burst into adventure when Digory's Uncle Andrew, who thinks he is a magician, sends them hurtling to...somewhere else. They find their way to Narnia, newborn from the Lion's song, and encounter the evil sorceress Jadis, before they finally return home.


The Magician's NephewThe Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Blog|Instagram
2.5⭐️
It was a long time ago when I first read The Magician's Nephew. I was a little girl and I read the book in Spanish. This time I got hold of the English audiobook.
I vaguely remember this story being a little boring, entertaining, but not as much as the others. This is what this second read has been: entertaining for the long working hours but not as good as other audiobooks I've tried.
Blog|Instagram

View all my reviews
My Goodreads

3 comentarios:

  1. Hola!
    Vaya, lamento que no te terminará de convencer. Yo me leí toda la saga hace tiempo y la disfruté muchísimo.
    Muchas gracias por compartir! Un abrazo! Nos leemos pronto!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yo la disfruté cuando fui pequeña. Imagino que ahora veo todos esos fallos después de tanto libros!
      Espero que leas mucho<3

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar